Executive coaching is key to organizational success. Walk into any office around the world and you will hear presidents and CEO’s directing their leaders to “coach” their followers on a verity of topics. The problem is, most leaders (including presidents and CEO’s) do not have “formal coach training.” They are being asked to do something they have never been trained to do, as though it is as simple as walking.
The reality is, having the ability to effectively “coach” followers takes training and skill development to inspire, engage, motivate, and develop effective accountability structures to achieve desired results. This is why coaching is one of the fastest growing professions, being recognized for the tremendous value added in productivity, employee satisfaction, and organizational growth in every industry where coaching has been applied.
Here at Elias University we combine leadership development with formal coach training for three reasons:
- Save time and resources; leaders require continuous learning to grow as a leader, formal coach training improves leadership effectiveness, therefore we combine transformation leadership with formal coach training making our programs twice as effective and more likely to transfer into the work place.
- Provide real world application; we are dedicated to providing training programs that are relevant to the work place and easily transferred to daily activities, tying formal coach training to transformational leadership provides the foundation and structure for the practical application of our training programs.
- Career advancement; formal coach training and specifically coach certification provides a competitive advantage for career advancement, opens new career paths as an internal coach, and transformational leadership coach certification provides a niche for external executive coaches.
The possibilities for a fulfilling and successful career in the field of coaching in the private or public sector are boundless.
In-Person Transformational Leadership Coach Training
In this ever changing global community it is a vital part of your personal and professional development to make the deep human connections that take place when you experience In-Person Training.
Benefits of In-Person Leadership and Coach Training:
- Master the Art and Science of Coaching with like-minded professionals dedicated to lifelong learning.
- Hone your ability to read nonverbal communication and clearly identify the nuances of the “coach relationship” as it unfolds.
- Experience full immersion, away from your regular environment, as you grow your skills with a core group of student peers and dedicated faculty.
- Enhance your leadership abilities as you practice the “soft skills” of leadership in an environment that supports the experiential process.
Transformational Leadership Coach Certification
Now is the perfect time to for you to advance your leadership and coach training with professional coach certification.
Benefits of Our Certification Program:
- Provides the formal leadership and coach training with essential skill development to effectively lead change within your organization.
- Gain credibility and recognition while establishing yourself as an expert in your field.
- Expertise of transformational leadership supports a specialize niche and increased revenue.
- The demand for “Internal and External Coaches” to have formal coach training and hold a certification is increasing.
- Enjoy meaningful work, a career in coaching allows you to support others in transforming their life in positive and meaningful ways.
- Advance your career, enhance your leadership and managerial skills with formal coach training.
- Add coaching to your professional tool kit and gain a competitive edge.
- Establish Your Own Business, open a coaching practices or consulting firm.
Experience the Flexibility of Hybrid Training
Our certification program is a Hybrid program designed to enhance the learning experience and support the development of masterful coaches and influential leaders.
- Because developing mastery takes time and practice we provide in-person training followed by tele-course/webinars for additional support throughout the learning process.
- Throughout the program you will be both coach and coachee, experience the benefit of watching your peers coach, and you will give and receive feedback from your student peers and knowledgeable faculty.
- Our hybrid programs are designed to enhance student engagement, accountability, and faculty support to foster student success.
- Experiencing coaching through practice session within the distance format enhances coaching skill development as most external coaching takes place via phone, Skype, or webinar.
- Our distance course work must be experienced via live calls or webinars and must be attended at the time they are scheduled.
- Our programs are designed to meet the International Coach Federation (ICF) continuing education requirements and professional core competencies which focus on the importance of live, dynamic, and interactive coach training for masterful skill development.