Coach Training and Certification
Coaching is one of the fastest growing professions, being recognized for the value added in productivity, employee satisfaction, and organizational growth in every industry where coaching has been applied. The possibilities for a fulfilling and successful career in the field of coaching in the private or public sector are boundless.
The Benefits of Becoming a Coach
- Meaningful work: a career in coaching allows you to support others in transforming their life in positive and meaningful ways.
- Flexibility in lifestyle: coaching is traditionally conducted by telephone allowing you to coach from your home, office, or anywhere in the world!
- Quality pay for quality work: standard coaching rates start at $100 per half-hour session for personal coaching, and an average rate of $500/hour for experienced executive coaches
- Expand your network of clients: distance coaching allows you to work with clients who live anywhere in the world, expanding your potential market from local to international.
- Work with groups: working with groups provides added value for participants and has the potential to increases your coaching income.
- Advance your career: enhance your leadership and managerial skills with coach training, get your Masters Degree in Coaching
- Add coaching to your clinical practice: use coaching techniques with your high functioning clients or diversify and expand your practice with highly motivated professionals. Enjoy 100% self-pay.
- Work as an “Internal Coach”: become a certified coach and work within your current organization as an Internal Coach allowing career advancement and more flexibility within your current working structure.
- Establish Your Own Business: open a coaching practices or establish a consulting firm with a Specialized Coach Certification
In-Person Coach Training
In this ever changing global community it is a vital part of your personal and professional development to make the deep human connections that take place when you experience In-Person Training.
Benefits of In-Person Coach Training:
- Master the Art and Science of Coaching with like-minded professionals dedicated to lifelong learning.
- Hone your ability to read nonverbal communication and clearly identify the nuances of the “coach relationship” as it unfolds.
- Experience full immersion, as you jump-start your coaching career completing up to 45 hours of training in one week.
- Enjoy an intensive week away from your regular environment as you hone your skills with a core group of coaching student peers and dedicated faculty.
Most of our students start with our In-Person Coach Certification Six-Day Intensive, this is our most popular option. Learn more about our Six-Day-Intensive >
Now is the perfect time to for you to advance your coach training and choose the specialized certification program that is right for you.
Benefits of choosing a Specialized Certification Program:
- Provides credibility
- Set the foundation of establishing yourself as an expert in your field.
- Expertise supports a specialize niche and increased revenue
- The demand for the “Internal Coach” to hold a certification in large organizations is increasing
- Whether you are adding coaching to your existing career or launching a coaching career we have a program that is right for you. Pick the specialized certification that is right for you >
100% Distance Learning
Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of gaining the skills and knowledge base you need from anywhere in the world with our Distance Learning Training Programs.
- You can register for your courses a` La Carte or in a complete certification package.
- Programs are offered via tele-courses and webinairs.
- We are dedicated to supporting excellence in coach training. Our programs are designed to enhance student engagement, accountability, and faculty support to foster student success within our programs.
- Our distance course work must be experienced via live calls or webinars and must be attended at the time they are scheduled.
- Our programs are designed to meet the International Coach Federation (ICF) continuing education requirements and professional core competencies which requires 80% of your training to be live and interactive.