Coach Training Courses a La Carte
This is a detailed breakdown of our training courses that may be taken individually or as part of a coach certification program.
- Fundamentals of Coaching: Skills, Technique, and Practice Development (8) $975.00
- Begins with the four pillars of coaching while identifying the distinctions between therapy, consulting, mentoring, and coaching. Provides an introduction to the ethics of coaching, coach skill building, and core competencies based on ICF standards of practice. Identify your coaching philosophy and explore ways to convert clinical skills to coaching skills. Discuss the development of coaching contract and coach agreement (with sample new client starter package).
- Using Assessments in Coaching: Increasing client self-awareness (7) $895.00
- Using assessments in coaching provides an opportunity to create an open dialogue about areas of the clients personal and professional life that they might not have been able to articulate on their own. The use of assessments can offer a language to the clients struggles as well as identify unrealized or untapped strengths. Assessments can help the coach facilitate a roadmap of possible opportunities for the client to use to grow and evolve both personally and professionally.
- Fundamentals of Relationship Development Coaching: Navigating the world of relationship (8) $975.00
- This is the first introduction to our revolutionary concept of coaching for relationship development as we take the concept of relationship to new heights moving beyond romance and deepening the understanding that although we are in relationship with our loved ones, friends, family, and coworkers we are also in relating to and interacting (i.e in relationship with) food, exercise, learning, spirituality, our community, our environment, our finances, and every aspect of our life. We are either forging relationships that move us forward and support our self-actualization or that hinder us and block our success.
- Coaching to Foster Client Motivation: Identifying Habits, Motivational Interviewing, and the 5 Cycles of Change (8) $975.00
- This course provides tools and techniques to facilitate the process of self-discovery, improved self-efficacy, and increase confidence. Utilize the principles of habit development, Motivational Interviewing and the 5 Cycles of Change to develop a systematic roadmap for fostering client motivation, enhanced client success, and establish accountability systems to facilitate both immediate and long-term change.
- Coaching The Secret Sauce to Success: Personal, Entrepreneurial, and Executive Coaching (8) $975.00
- This three segment course provides the solid foundation for coaching individuals, entrepreneurs, and executives. The secret sauce is our recipe for client success and work-life balance. Interwoven throughout all of our courses you will find various ingredients to our special recipe and this is the introduction to our “Secret Sauce” philosophy of fostering client success.
- Develop a Thriving Coaching Practice: What You Need to Know to Attract Your Ideal Client (7) $875.00
- Learn how to fill your practice with your preferred clientele, conduct successful educational marketing campaigns, network within the helping community, build simple tools to increase your practice, establish yourself as an expert, build thriving relationships within the community, explore the importance of identifying your niche market and much more.
- Assessment of Coaching Competency and Feedback Seminar (8) $975.00
- This is where your program comes together with peer coaching and mentor feedback to support your process of developing mastery of the ICF core competencies of coaching.
Cancellation, Changes and Refund Policy
Refunds or changes requested 14 days prior to event will be charged a $150 administrative fee. Please note if you have taken an assessment and provide notice 14 days prior to the event there is a $400 assessment and administrative fee. If a course must be canceled due to a natural disaster, crisis, or instructor illness the course will be rescheduled. Within 14 days of the start date there are no refunds or changes. Elias University reserves the right to refuse service.