Choose the Coach Specialized Certification that is right for you…
When Choosing a specialized area of focus for your coaching will distinguish your services from other coaches and set the foundation for establishing yourself as an expert in your field. Whether you are adding coaching to your existing career or launching a coaching career we have a program that is right for you.
Crisis Response Coach Certification (60)
This coach certification is designed for coaches and individuals in the helping professions who respond to a large scale local or global crisis, terrorist attacks, and natural disasters. With specialized training in brief coaching techniques, crisis preparedness, aftermath coaching, community leadership, trauma and grief recovery, and fostering client and community resiliency in the face of terror.
Includes the following courses:
- Brief Coaching Techniques for Crisis Response: When you only get one session
- Coaching for Crisis Preparedness: Fight-flight-freeze response, preventative measures for post-traumatic stress, what to expect when dealing with the unexpected, and utilizing support services
- Coaching for the Crisis Aftermath: Secondary trauma, establishing groups for the prevention of post-traumatic stress, resiliency, and new beginnings
- Moving the Community through Crisis Leadership Coaching: Rebuilding the community
- Crisis Relationship Development Coaching: How to foster client and community resilience through the development of social support networks
- Trauma and Grief Recovery: Establish support groups and individual support networks to foster resiliency in the aftermath of trauma, cognitive processing preventative measures for post-traumatic stress, loss, and grief
- Coaching for Resiliency in the Face of Terror: Fundamental principles of personal and community empowerment in the face of terrorist attacks
- Build a Thriving Crisis Response Coaching Practice: Work with first responders, community organizations, power companies, and schools as you add Crisis Response Coaching to your practice or establish yourself as a Certified Crisis Response Coach
- Crisis Response Coaching Competency Practicum & Feedback Seminar
Wellness Coach Certification (60 Hours)
Wellness coaching is so much more than developing healthy eating habits and achieving fitness goals. Our Wellness coach certification program takes a holistic approach designed to foster healthy living, work-life balance, financial stability, and resiliency to support our clients in creating a sustainable-balanced-lifestyle.
Includes the following courses:
- Coaching for Wellness: A holistic approach to wellness
- Wellness Coaching for Small Business and Organizations: Fostering an organizational culture of wellness and work-life balance
- Wellness Coaching for Stress Management: Identify positive and negative stressors, learn how to cope with day-to-day hassles and increase daily uplifts to reduce overall stress
- Wellness Coaching to Foster Client Motivation: Unleashing the power behind habits, motivational interviewing, and the 5 cycles of change
- Wellness Relationship Development Coaching: Guide clients in transforming their relationship with food, exercise, emotional eating, fitness, and mindfulness
- Psychology Behind Wellness Coaching Skills Foundations: Appreciative inquiry, solution focused coaching techniques, and using cognitive processing coaching for new healthy habit formation
- Wellness Coaching to Connect with the True Meaning of Wealth: Helping the client connect with their life purpose and identify their most important goals as they experience a paradigm shift with their relationship with money to foster wealth development and financial stability
- Wellness Coaching for Conflict Resolution and Negotiation: Foster a win-win environment while achieving your objectives and strengthening your relationships
- Build a Thriving Wellness Coaching Practice: Add Wellness coaching to your practice or establish yourself as a Certified Wellness Coach
- Wellness Coaching Competency Practicum & Feedback Seminar
Relationship Based Business Practices (RBBP) Coach Certification (60 Hours)
This coach certification is steeped the philosophy of doing good for others while doing good for your organization. Relationship Based Businesses Practices is a principled center business model where coaches guide their clients in utilizing their core purpose to do meaningful work while making a significant contribution to the community.
This program is designed develop the foundation for small business success and financial stability while identifying opportunities for business growth and development to ensure more and more small business not only stay in business but also grow and flourish to strengthen the and increase the middle class.
We do this by providing a detailed blueprint of a coaching system to support business owners in making deep lasting connections with staff, clients, and local and global communities while positioning their business as a respected industry leader and a valuable part of the community. The coach learns these skills not only to guide their clients but to also establish a thriving coaching or consulting business.
Includes the following courses:
- Coaching with Relationship Based Business Principles: The 5 step model of Relationships Based Business Practices coaching system
- Coaching the Entrepreneur: Why business is personal, the difference between working in your business and working on your business, long-term entrepreneurial success
- Coaching to Connect with the True Meaning of Wealth: Helping the business owner deepen their vision while connecting the organizational purpose-vision-mission to utilize in developing their strategic plan for product development and organizational growth.
- Coaching for Strategic Business Planning: Position your business to create financial independence with a strategic plan
- Coaching for Creativity and Business Innovation: Creating an environment of creativity and innovation while maintaining a reliable standard of excellence.
- Coaching to Develop Niche Market and Educational Marketing: How to talk about money, establish a sales funnel, and turn the “ask” into a natural progression of the client’s experience
- Coaching for Developing and Pricing the Ideal Product or Service: Developing products, services, and intellectual property
- Coaching for the Secrete Sauce of Business Success: Expanding revenue streams with coaching, consulting, keynote speaking, writing, and joint ventures
- Build a Thriving Relationship Based Business Coaching Practice: Add relationship based business practices coaching to your organization, consulting business, or establish yourself as a Relationship Based Business Practices Certified Coach
- RBBP Coaching Competency Practicum & Feedback Seminar
Training Program: Advanced** Regular
Certification Package (45) $3,495.00 $3,695.00
Certification Package (60) $4,495.00 $4,695.00
Certification Package (125) $10,495.00 $10,895.00
When registering in groups of 10 or more receive a $250 discount per attendee for coaching packages.
**Advanced Registration 30 Days Prior
Cancellation, Changes and Refund Policy
Refunds or changes requested 14 days prior to event will be charged a $150 administrative fee. Please note if you have taken an assessment and provide notice 14 days prior to the event there is a $400 assessment and administrative fee. If a course must be canceled due to a natural disaster, crisis, or instructor illness the course will be rescheduled. Within 14 days of the start date there are no refunds or changes. Elias University reserves the right to refuse service.