Crisis Response Coach Certification (60)
This coach certification is designed for coaches and individuals in the helping professions who respond to a large scale local or global crisis, terrorist attacks, and natural disasters. With specialized training in brief coaching techniques, crisis preparedness, aftermath coaching, community leadership, trauma and grief recovery, and fostering client and community resiliency in the face of terror.
Includes the following courses:
- Brief Coaching Techniques for Crisis Response: When you only get one session
- Coaching for Crisis Preparedness: Fight-flight-freeze response, preventative measures for post-traumatic stress, what to expect when dealing with the unexpected, and utilizing support services
- Coaching for the Crisis Aftermath: Secondary trauma, establishing groups for the prevention of post-traumatic stress, resiliency, and new beginnings
- Trauma and Grief Recovery: Establish support groups and individual support networks to foster resiliency in the aftermath of trauma, cognitive processing preventative measures for post-traumatic stress, loss, and grief
- Moving the Community through Crisis Leadership Coaching: Rebuilding the community
- Coaching for Resiliency in the Face of Terror: Fundamental principles of personal and community empowerment in the face of terrorist attacks
- Build a Thriving Crisis Response Coaching Practice: Work with first responders, community organizations, power companies, and schools as you add Crisis Response Coaching to your practice or establish yourself as a Certified Crisis Response Coach
- Crisis Response Coaching Competency Practicum & Feedback Seminar
July 10-13, 2017
Manhattan Beach, Ca.
This is a hybrid program: 4 day In-person event (30 hrs) and the rest of the program is provided via tele-course and webinar.
Advance Purchase 30 Days prior to event $3,495
Purchase 29 Days prior to event $3,695
Course size is limited to 24 participants early registration is recommended to secure your space.
Cancellation, Changes and Refund Policy
Refunds or changes requested 14 days prior to event will be charged a $150 administrative fee. Please note if you have taken an assessment and provide notice 14 days prior to the event there is a $400 assessment and administrative fee. If a course must be canceled due to a natural disaster, crisis, or instructor illness the course will be rescheduled. Within 14 days of the start date there are no refunds or changes. Elias University reserves the right to refuse service.