Wellness Coach Certification (60 Hours)
Wellness coaching is so much more than developing healthy eating habits and achieving fitness goals. Our Wellness coach certification program takes a holistic approach designed to foster healthy living, work-life balance, financial stability, and resiliency to support our clients in creating a sustainable-balanced-lifestyle.
Includes the following courses:
- Wellness Coaching Fundamentals: A holistic approach to developing the wellness coach-client relationship, assessing for client readiness, establish guidelines for wellness coaching. Complete with a 12 week wellness coaching program
- Positive Psychology Behind Wellness Coaching Skills Foundations: Appreciative inquiry, solution focused coaching techniques, and using cognitive processing coaching for new healthy habit formation
- Wellness Coaching for Stress Management: Identify positive and negative stressors, learn how to cope with day-to-day hassles and increase daily uplifts to reduce overall stress
- Coaching for Wellness in the Work Place: Fostering an organizational culture of wellness and work-life balance
- Wellness Coaching to Foster Client Motivation: Unleashing the power behind habits, motivational interviewing, and the 5 cycles of change
- Wellness Coaching to Connect with the True Meaning of Wealth: Helping the client connect with their life purpose and identify their most important goals as they experience a paradigm shift with their relationship with money to foster wealth development and financial stability
- Wellness Relationship Development Coaching: Guide clients in transforming their relationship with food, exercise, fitness, mindfulness while making a spiritual connection.
- Wellness Coaching for Conflict Resolution and Negotiation: Foster a win-win environment while achieving your objectives and strengthening support systems.
June 12-17, 2017 October 8-13, 2017
Long Beach, Ca Woodland Hills, Ca.
This is a hybrid program: 4 day In-person event (32 hrs) and the rest of the program is provided via tele-course and webinar
Advance Purchase 30 Days prior to event $4,495
Purchase 29 Days prior to event $4,695
There are only 24 spaces available for this course early registration is advised to secure your space
Cancellation, Changes and Refund Policy
Refunds or changes requested 14 days prior to event will be charged a $150 administrative fee. Please note if you have taken an assessment and provide notice 14 days prior to the event there is a $400 assessment and administrative fee. If a course must be canceled due to a natural disaster, crisis, or instructor illness the course will be rescheduled. Within 14 days of the start date there are no refunds or changes. Elias University reserves the right to refuse service.